As for the rest of us, I have gathered some of the yummiest, chocolatey, crunchy, excellence for the distinguished pleasure of you're sweet tooth!
- Double & Double Cookies & Cream Cupcakes: A quadruple-stuffed Oreo baked inside a dark chocolate cupcake. Amaze.
- Fried Bananagains: These sweet treats are great for topping cakes or ice cream, but are just as fantastic on their own!
- Bo-Nanny Banana Bread: A recipe straight from the heart.
- Mississippi Mud Cake: The best chocolate cake in the world. My Mama makes it for me every time I come home and it's my birthday cake every year!
- Secret Cupcake Molten Candy Surprise! Ever take a bite of a cupcake then suddenly realize you're also eating a Snickers? You will!
- Candied Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies: Southern decadence in a cookie, y'all.
- Chocolate Blackberry Cobbler: Sweet and tart, chocolatey and fruity! The best of both worlds combined into a super easy, yet mighty impressive dessert.
If these treats don't put you in a sugar-induced pleasure-coma, I don't know what will. But if sweets aren't what you're craving, take a look at the Midnight Snacks page by clicking right . . . over . . . here!