I've compiled a sumptuous collection of simply elegant meals that any beginning chef can cook! A lot of these recipes I came up with on my own, but most of them are from my family.
- My Nanna's Twice-Baked Potatoes: These tasty spuds are a great side or a meal of their own!
- Beefy Potatoes Au Gratin: So cheesy and beefy, you won't have leftovers - I promise! Click here for the video!
- Easy No-Bake Chicken Parmesan: A romantic Italian dinner in no-time.
- Lily's Chili: My sister's recipe for amazing chili.
- Ritz Cracker Crusted Chicken: Fantastic flavor!
- My Nanna's Homemade Beef Stew: The ultimate comfort food for a chilly day.
- Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork: Tender pulled pork slathered in sweet Dr. Pepper BBQ marinade.
- Light and Healthy Pasta Salad: Refreshingly fresh taste and straight out of the garden goodness!
- Pasta Sauce: The culmination of tomato sauce recipes from my whole family, united as one.
- Lemon Mustard Pot Roast: Totally tender and full of flavor!
- Mama's Lasagna, Easier Than You Think! Exactly as it sounds, I'll teach you to make my Mama's homemade lasagna.
- Turkey Wings and Stuffin', Y'all: This down-home Southern wonder is sure to please.
- Best Tacos I Ever Made: A little lime goes a long way when you're South of the border.
- Spicy BBQ Lamb Rack: For those who appreciate fine dining and Bone BBQ Suckin' Sauce.
- Lemon Garlic Lamb Chops: Perfect for first-time lamb-cookers.
- Not My Mama's Chili: Another great chili recipe, but this one is HOT, HOT, HOT!!
- BBQ Meatloaf: Like most things in life, you make it better with some BBQ. Click HERE for the updated version!
- My Nanna's Shepherd's Pie: I ate this every Friday night for 18 years and I STILL LOVE IT!!
- Cornflake Baked Chicken: Crispy like fried chicken, but way easier and healthier.
- Mama's Crab Cakes: Fresh crab meat and vegetables make this dish delish.
- Healthy Broccoli Cheddar Soup: Full flavor, comfort food - comin' at ya!
- Simple Sausage Marinara: So easy, you'll wonder why you didn't think of it yourself!
- Korean Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry: Veggies, chicken, rice, and spicy - what more do you want?!
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast a la Liz: What's easier than tasty ingredients slow cooking for hours upon hours? Nothing, so try this recipe!
Keep checking back for more recipes. The Super College Chef will only rest when everyone is full and happy!